Terms and Conditions
- The Company’s fees & charges are subject to change without notification to the Customer.
- Goods and services will be supplied to the Customer’s address on the quotation unless otherwise notified to the Company by the Customer.
- Price is payable in full without any deduction when the goods & services are supplied, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Company. All goods shall remain the property of the Company until payment is received in full.
- The Customer agrees to pay the full invoice amount upon completion of works. Failure to make any payment upon completion of works on site shall be deemed a material breach of the contract.
- In the event of non-payment the Company may at its sole discretion, terminate work under this agreement. In the event of such termination for non-payment, the Company shall be entitled to all of its expenses incurred, including labour, and materials, as well as its overheads, and all profits it would have obtained had this Agreement been fully performed. The Company shall also be entitled to any, and all other remedies allowed by law. The Customer agrees to pay the Company all expenses (including legal costs and mercantile agent fees and commissions) incurred in collecting any outstanding debts due by the Customer to the Company.
- No deductions shall be made from any invoice/payment which is received from the Company for any reason/s, including but not limited to liquidated damages, penalties, or back charges assessed by client or third parties.
- Payment must be made by one of the Company’s accepted payment methods at the time payment of the price is due. If payment is not by cash, then payment will not be deemed to have occurred until the full price has been cleared and is available for the Company’s use.
- Any payments which fall past the works completion date are overdue and shall incur a late fee of 4.5% above the Penalty Interest Rate paid in full or unless notified.
- Labour costs will be charged at 15 minute lots for whole or part thereof.
- The Company’s quotation is based on a visual inspection of site, but the actual extent or nature of the goods and services may not become apparent until work commences. The Company reserves the right to vary the quotation once the supply of goods and services is commenced.
- All quoted works are subject to variations as required and are at the discretion of the Company, in order to carry out & complete works to Australian & Safety Standards (including Victorian Building Authority regulations).
- Unless previously withdrawn, a quotation issued by the company is open for acceptance for 14 days. The Company reserves the right to refuse any request for services by the Customer within 7 days of the request being made.
- Once a request for services has been accepted by the Company, the Customer cannot cancel it without the express agreement of the Company. Where the Company has ordered materials from a third party, cancellation will only be possible if the Customer agrees to pay the cost of materials incurred by the Company.
- The Company may, at any time after acceptance of a request for services, cancel the supply of goods and services or any part of them and the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as the result of such cancellation.
- If there is any change, variation in the goods and services, the subject of the request for service / scope of works or any extra work carried out by the Company, these will be charged by the Company at the Company’s standard rates and will be shown as variations in the Company’s tax invoice.
- Additional fees & charges shall apply when goods and services are supplied outside of normal business hours, being 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- The Customer accepts that invoices shall NOT be itemized.